Sunday 15 August 2010

What is an ATC?


I have at last discovered what atc means!  An Artist Trading Card designed piece of card 6.4cm x 8.9 in size, using collage, paint, stick ons,  anything artistic,  which you exchange with other bloggers.  That could be a challenge. All sorts of ideas cross the mind. Pippins Nest inspired me,  maybe I will try!
This is my converted closet where I do all my blogging, keep my books,  feel at peace,  and create and meditate..  Audrey Heburn has long been my heroine since the 1960's and still inspires me with her grace and beauty,
Have a great Sunday

3 comments:

  1. I am glad I could help you out!and thank you for the nice comments about my blog Its alway good to hear people like what you are Designing!! I am looking forward to see your creations too! x

    breakfast at tiffany's was a favorite of mine, but would also make a great starting idea for you as a ATC collection?
    julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see my sisterexplained to you what ATC stand for. thank you for the lovely comments , it is very nice to me you,Oh if you make some breakfast at tiffany ATC i will trade with you and Im sure julie would too .. Im in the States so i will understand if that's a pain but Julie's in England.... Hugs Wendy Http://blissangels .blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again in answer to your question in inches Atcs measures 2.5"x 3.5" hope thats of help to you! x

    ReplyDelete