Thursday 6 October 2011

Cannot Wait!


Fifi O'Neill, one of my favourites!!!
I have a list of books I want on my wishlist on Amazon 
Rachel Ashwell, always inspirational

Mirjana Schnepf's gorgeous book
Atlanta Bartlett's inspiring book

However,  I cannot have them all at once,  so I have ordered my first one: 

I ordered this one first by Selina Lake and Debi Treloar

I am sooooo excited,  still waiting for the postman to arrive so that I can spend an Autumn day in a warm chair, soaking up the beauty and ideas,
Happy Wednesday to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jacqui!!
    Thank you so much for your visit and entering my giveaway!!
    That book looks beautiful and I must look for it!!
    Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jacqui it is so nice to know someone who has the same habits I have. I have wanted these books forever too and I am also a magazine lover. I have stacks and stacks of them in the studio loft. I want every book you have shown here!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete