Monday 17 October 2011

My Beautiful Book Arrived!


My book arrived, and it is even more inspiring and beautiful than I thought!  I am devouring every page slowly, taking in the ambience, the colours, the wonderful ideas, and the fabulous photography of  Debi Treloar.

Take a quick peek inside with me!!



Ways with pink

Stunning bare wall effect

Note the angel wings!!

Decorating with vintage clothes

Decorating with bedlinen

Flowers loosely arranged
Oh, and I have only read to page 67 of 160 pages,
Goodbye for now,  off to indulge myself in some more wonderful pages!!
Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Jacqui,
    Oh, what a beautiful book, filled to the brim with lovely ideas and such scope for imagination when it comes to decorating. I know you will enjoy it. Thank you for stopping by for a visit. It's always lovely to hear from you. Wishing you a delightful day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui, That book looks dreamy, I just may have to add it to my list. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui,
    I love the pages in this book and I might just have to have it.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful book, indeed! Enjoy your time with it, Jacqui!
    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete